By Binghe Wang, Longqin Hu, Teruna J. Siahaan
Following its winning predecessor, this ebook covers the basics, supply routes and cars, and sensible purposes of drug supply. within the second version, just about all chapters from the former are retained and up to date and a number of other new chapters additional to make a extra whole source and reference.
• Helps readers comprehend growth in drug supply examine and applications
• Updates and expands assurance to mirror advances in fabrics for supply autos, drug supply ways, and therapeutics
• Covers contemporary advancements together with transdermal and mucosal supply, lymphatic process supply, theranostics
• Adds new chapters on nanoparticles, managed drug free up platforms, theranostics, protein and peptide medicinal drugs, and biologics delivery
Read Online or Download Drug Delivery: Principles and Applications PDF
Best pharmacy books
Capillary Electrophoresis in Chiral research Bezhan Chankvetadze Tbilisi country collage, Republic of Georgia the applying of capillary electrophoresis (CE) to the sphere of chiral research has exploded lately. the benefits of capillary electrophoresis - tremendous excessive top potency, first-class compatibility with organic samples, brief research time, simplicity, versatility and occasional expense - are ideal for the actual size of optical purity, more and more vital within the regulation-ruled pharmaceutical undefined.
Nature endows us with a treasure chest of eco-friendly Gold jam-packed with striking ‘redox-active’ components which intervene with a variety of organic techniques in our personal physique, in animals, micro organism, fungi and crops. when such typical items are throughout and likewise in us, we nonetheless don't absolutely know how those compounds truly paintings.
Now absolutely up-to-date for a moment version, the Oxford guide of medical Pharmacy is still the indispensible advisor to scientific pharmacy, supplying the entire details wanted for practicing and pupil pharmacists. providing convenient functional counsel in a quick-reference, bullet-point structure, it's going to offer the information and self assurance you must supply a scientific pharmacy provider.
Polymers are the most attention-grabbing fabrics of the current period discovering their purposes in nearly each features of existence. Polymers are both at once to be had in nature or are chemically synthesized and used based upon the detailed purposes. Advances in polymer technological know-how and the advent of recent polymers have ended in the numerous improvement of polymers with specified homes.
- Biocatalysis for the Pharmaceutical Industry: Discovery, Development, and Manufacturing
- Handbook of Pharmaceutical Additives, Third Edition (Ash, Handbook of Pharmaceutical Additives)
- Long Acting Injections and Implants
- Drug Stability, Third Edition, Revised, and Expanded: Principles and Practices
- Label-Free Technologies For Drug Discovery
Additional resources for Drug Delivery: Principles and Applications
Dominy, B. ; Feeney, P. J. Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. 1997, 23, 3–25. 78. Houston, J. B. Biochem. Pharmacol. 1994, 47, 1469–1479. 79. Wu, C. ; Benet, L. ; Hebert, M. ; et al. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 1995, 58, 492–497. 80. Benet, L. ; Cummins, C. L. Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev. 2001, 50, S3–S11. Polli, J. ; Wring, S. ; Humpherys, J. ; et al. JEPT 2001, 299, 620–628. 2 Physiological, Biochemical, and Chemical Barriers to Oral Drug Delivery Paul Kiptoo, Anna M. Calcagno, and Teruna J. 1 INTRODUCTION The development of orally bioavailable drugs is challenging due to the presence of the intestinal mucosa barrier [1–3].
Med. 2012, 367(19), 1783–1791. Leeson, P. ; St‐Gallay, S. A. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2011, 10(10), 749–765. 35. ; et al. Med. Chem. Lett. 2013, 4(3), 358–362. 36. ; Milstein, C. Nature 1975, 256, 495–497. org. nobelprize. org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1984/ (accessed September 30, 2015). 38. Alkan, S. S. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2004, 4, 153–156. 39. Wang, S. Antibody Tech. J. 2011, 1, 1–4. 40. ; Kloft, C. Part II, Chapter 3. Pharmacokinetics of monoclonal antibodies. In: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Biotech Drugs; Meibohm, B.
30. Zolot, R. ; Million, R. P. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2013, 12(4), 259–260. 31. US FDA. Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin): Market Withdrawal. htm (accessed September 30, 2015). LoRusso, P. ; Sliwkowski, M. X. Clin. Cancer Res. 2011, 17(20), 6437–6447. ; et al. N. Engl. J. Med. 2012, 367(19), 1783–1791. Leeson, P. ; St‐Gallay, S. A. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2011, 10(10), 749–765. 35. ; et al. Med. Chem. Lett. 2013, 4(3), 358–362. 36. ; Milstein, C. Nature 1975, 256, 495–497. org. nobelprize. org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1984/ (accessed September 30, 2015).