By Milad Manafi
Read Online or Download Artificial insemination in farm animals PDF
Similar animals books
This booklet summarizes the result of a long term research of amphibian distribution, ecology and morphology within the Republic of Belarus. For all amphibian species similar to Triturus vulgaris, T. cristatus, Bombina bombina, Pelobates fuscus, Bufo bufo, B. viridis, B. calamita, Hyla arborea, Rana temporaria, R.
The results of tourism at the ecology and traditional surroundings of vacationer locations are hotly debated and study has improved within the box of ecotourism and sustainability. This publication considers the optimistic contributions that tourism could make to the conservation of worldwide biodiversity by means of reviewing and analysing the commercial and political contributions of tourism to conservation via institution of non-public video game and flora and fauna reserves, hotels and vacationer amenities.
This publication summarises felony and political occasions on the topic of energetic sonar and marine mammals. whereas strandings and mortality of marine mammals, basically beaked whales, were saw in concurrence with mid-frequency sonar operation, extra controversy has fascinated about the improvement of low-frequency lively (LFA) sonar.
Winner of selection MagazineвЂ™s impressive educational name award, January 2005! Sharks and their relations are the topics of super curiosity. The publicвЂ™s fascination is prompted through their roles in video clips and well known literature, whereas the media races to hide tales of predators endangering helpless people.
- Antarctic Fish Biology. Evolution in a Unique Environment
- Grzimek's Student Animal Life Resource. Amphibians
- Rodents of Sub-Saharan Africa: A Biogeographic and Taxonomic Synthesis
- Biology, Medicine, and Surgery of Elephants
- Laboratory Animals in Vaccine Production and Control: Replacement, reduction and refinement
- A Field Guide to the Tiger Beetles of the United States and Canada: Identification, Natural History, and Distribution of the Cicindelidae
Additional info for Artificial insemination in farm animals
1. 2. further inseminations until the animal is on heat (b) insemination every 8 to 12 hours sub-points are the same as in point (a) (B) the first insemination made 3 to 4 hours after selection or later sub-points are the same as in point (A/a) II. Selection every 8 to 12 hours (A) insemination made right after detection (a) no further insemination made (b) further inseminations every 8 to 12 hours sub-points are the same as in point I. (A/a) (B) first insemination made 3 to 4 hours after detection or later sub-points are the same as in point I.
The result of AI on farm No. 8 in German Mutton Merino. 8 value was found four times (Table 5). 4 lambs in the case of Hungarian Merino. 3 advantage per lambing over the national average in the country. 05) per trait (pregnancy, weaning) among breeds and years. Table 5. The results of AI on farm No. 9 44 Artificial Insemination in Farm Animals As this farm was one of the best, these data were very close to each other and their levels were close to the maximum of the genetic possibilities, yet the differences found among them originated from the breed characteristics.
9 The extender used The main aim of diluting is to enlarge the fertility and storing ability of ram semen (Mucsi, 1997; Sarlós, 1999; Gergátz, 2007) with additional energy. There are many kinds of extenders used for this reason (skimmed milk, Ivanov, Salamon, improved versions of them, etc. , 2006), and most of the authors suggest materials. The semen used in any kind of artificial insemination is mainly diluted, and dilution is particularly important in the case of cooling, chilling and deep freezing of semen.